FXPM Forex IOS Mobile Trader
FXPM Forex Mobile Trader app provides a professional trading environment with MT4 functionalities. Since most of our traders are living busy lives with very little free time, we developed a system that allows our investors to trade, deposit, withdraw and even talk to your advisor, all from our app.
Access all features of your account anytime, anywhere. No matter what’s going on around you, you can trade whenever you need to. If the moment strikes in the car, elevator, even in the shower, just grab your phone and make your move!
With the help of FXPM Forex Mobile Trader App, you have access to live quotes to know the prices of forex pairs, indices, commodities and others. You can also check prices for cryptocurrencies like Ether, Bitcoin and Ripple.
FXPM Forex Mobile Trader App is embedded advanced trading functions and features similar to the MetaTrader 4 trading platform technology, which is the world's most popular Forex trading interface.
It means you have access to advanced charts to understand the price action with a wide range of indicators and tools to analyze the market.
Our app is designed to be simple and elegant with a smooth interface that is full of options, giving you complete control and access to all the features of your account, wherever you are in the world! There’s no manual or instructions required, everything is intuitive and our customer support is always available to answer your questions. There’s no such thing as a stupid question; you should always feel free to contact us for whatever your needs may be!
A few other features of our IOS Trading App:
- High performance and real-time charts.
- Advanced yet safe, secure and dependable.
- Based on MT4 and MetaQuotes technology.
- Customizable charting system.
- Easy login and access.
- Unique User friendly experience with simple navigation system.
- Information section for live orders, trading history, news, signals and others.
- Account Details to manage accounts.
- Execution, addition and deletion of orders with ease.
- Most used chart types - bars, Japanese candlesticks and broken line.
- Extensive indicators and analysis tools
- High tech features like stop losses and take profits
- Includes access to trailing stop losses and other trading tools