For legal and KYC/AML purposes, a client may be defined as:
- A person or entity that maintains an account and/or has or had a business or other relationship with FXPMarkets.
- Beneficiaries of any transactions conducted by, with or for FXPMarkets.
- Any person or entity having any connection with a financial transaction related to FXPMarkets.
In order to complete the compliance procedure, you will need the following documentation:
Proof of Identity
- A copy of a government-issued ID (Can be your current passport/government ID/driver’s license).
- This must be valid for at least 3 months, have a clear photo of your face, show your full name and your date birth.
- A copy of a utility bill from the last 3 months such as water, electricity, gas, telephone bills, bank/card statement or a letter issued by a recognized public authority.
- This must contain your name and current residential address on the date of issue.
- Both sides of your credit/debit card.
- Front of card – we recommend you hide your credit card number apart from the last 4 digits, we also need to see your name and the card’s expiry date.
- Back of card – we need to see the back of your credit card, apart from the last three digits (the credit card verification or CVV, which we recommend you hide).
- In the case of wire/money transfer, please provide a payment receipt.
- will be sent to your registered email upon receipt of your funds and must be printed, signed, scanned/photographed and sent back.